Make A Referral
We support people through a range of services to move towards their goals, enabling people to move forward from homelessness, domestic violence, addictions, mental ill-health and unemployment. We also support recently re-homed and low income families with furniture and basics through our House2Home project.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to take new referrals.
We accept referrals for people who need our support from yourself, a friend or family or an agency (e.g. Food Bank, Children’s Centre, …).
- Name, address, telephone number & email address
- Preferred time & way to contact you
- Reason for referral (e.g. recent benefit change, low income, unemployment, domestic violence, recent move into permanent or temporary accommodation)
- Other organisations currently supporting you (e.g. Food Bank, Probation…) & the type of support you are currently receiving
- The type of support requested (House2Home, Mentoring, Counselling, Foodbank, Support, Debt Advice, Drug & alcohol support, Housing advice)
- Items being requested (e.g. furniture, baby equipment, curtains – room & size, bedding – double / single, child / adult, male / female, clothing – male / female / child & size)
We offer a range of support that we offer to help people get back on their feet.