Make A Referral
We support people through a range of services to move towards their goals, enabling people to move forward from homelessness, domestic violence, addictions, mental ill-health and unemployment. We also support recently re-homed and low income families with furniture and basics through our House2Home project.
- Name, address, telephone number & email address
- Preferred time & way to contact you
- Reason for referral (e.g. recent benefit change, low income, unemployment, domestic violence, recent move into permanent or temporary accomodation)
- Other organisations currently supporting you (e.g. Food Bank, Probation…) & the type of support you are currently receiving
- The type of support requested (House2Home, Mentoring, Counselling, Foodbank, Support, Debt Advice, Drug & alcohol support, Housing advice)
- Items being requested (e.g. furniture, baby equipment, curtains – room & size, bedding – double / single, child / adult, male / female, clothing – male / female / child & size)
We offer a range of support that we offer to help people get back on their feet.